The chapter does not hold dinner meetings during the months of Feb – April due to tax season and Nov & Dec due to the Holidays. All chapter dinner meetings are held at the Feather Sound Country Club, 2201 Feather Sound Drive, Clearwater, FL – The cost is $40 member/ $55 non-member.
Dates and Times are subject to change. Please email email@example.com and request to subscribe to our e-vite mailing list to receive all meeting invitations with updates, locations, and educational topics.
2017-2019 Member Meeting Schedule – subject to changes
- July 27, 2017 The Application Process for Tax Exempt Organizations by David Kinser, EA, NTPI Fellow
- August 24, 2017 Representation – Case Studies and Practice Pointers for Newbies and Oldies By Aaron Whitaker, EA
- September 28, 2017 The Taxation of Rental Real Estate by Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow
- October 26, 2017 Understanding Trusts by Robert N. Bedford, Ph.D., EA, JD
- January 25, 2018 International Tax Topics by Karine Bauer, EA, CAA, CCA
- May 24, 2018 Representation – Tips and Traps by David Kinser, EA, NTPI Fellow
- June 28, 2018 CyberSecurity Awareness and Your Tax Practice by Jennifer Montgomery
- July 26, 2018 Tax Information regarding Ministers by Robert N. Bedford, Ph.D., EA, JD
- August 23, 2018 Pensions, Qualified Plans by Bill Black, CLU, ChFC
- September 7th, 2018 – Networking Breakfast – 8:30am Perkins Restaurant – 5002 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa
- September 27, 2018 Taxation of the Gig Economy by Jeffrey Schneider, EA, CTRS, NTPI Fellow
- September 29, 2018 Tax Reform TCJA & §199A Education 6.0 CPE Member Benefit – Registration Required
- October 5, 2018 Networking Breakfast 8:30 AM Clearwater IHOP 30200 US 19N Clearwater
- October 25, 2018 Sales Tax by James H. Sutton, Jr., CPA, Esq.
- November 2, 2018 Networking Breakfast 8:30 AM Seminole Perkins 8841 Park Blvd Seminole
- December 6, 2018 Holiday Dinner – 6:00pm – To Be Announced – Reservations Required
- January 24, 2019 To Be Announced
- May 23, 2019 To Be Announced
- June 27, 2019 To Be Announced
- After Tax Season Social – To Be Announced